March 19, 2020
From the day this company was founded, taking care of our customers and our employees has been the top priority. Over the past few weeks all of our lives have been impacted by the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)
. As the situation continues to evolve, we are following the recommendations of public health officials and government agencies to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our employees and community to remain protected while continuing to serve our customers’ needs.Our website, Amazon, eBay and Walmart stores will remain open 24/7 and we will continue to offer all of our available products and services
, as long as regulations allow. Please call our customer call center at (586) 585-1931
, if you have any questions.
As part of this update, we wanted to keep you up to date on steps we are taking to keep our us all safe, along with simple things you can do to help protect yourself.STEPS WE'RE TAKING TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS SAFE
• We have enhanced our cleaning methods and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our machines, tools and work surfaces.
• In our offices and warehouses, we are distributing hand sanitizer. All of our mechanics and operators in the field are required to wear gloves and wash their hands regularly.
• We’re following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), federal agencies, and other global health organizations to collect the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive and expedient. Based on this information, we will decide to continue, pause, or suspend operations in certain markets.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO PROTECT YOURSELF
• Just as you should wipe down public and shared surfaces with disinfectant, we encourage you to do the same before handling your tools and new auto parts.
• You could also consider wearing gloves as a precaution as well as washing your hands before and after riding.
• To learn more about COVID-19 and other precautions you can take, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
We will continue to update you as we know more but for now, we hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy and remind you that we can all play a part in keeping each other - our loved ones, friends and communities - healthy and safe.
We are all in this together. Please stay safe,
President and CEO
SERVING, EMPOWERING & CARING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS (March 25, 2020)